Reformulate the following sentences using 'WISH' or 'IF'.
I don't have a dog and I regret that.
→ I wish I had a dog.
1. I don't speak Chinese and I regret that.
2. Tom didn't work hard last year and now he's sorry.
3. The children are shouting and I'd like them to stop.
4. Sophie isn't rich enough to buy an apartment otherwise she would.
5 My car broke down on Sunday and I regret that that happened.
6. In your position I think you should have a check-up once a year.
7. It would be better if the rain stopped.
8. I don't have any cake to offer you and I'm sorry about that .
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.