Complete the following sentences using
whether, whether or not, or if.
(The answers are at the end of the page.)
1. I can't decide ______________________ to buy a bicycle.
2. Tom asked Julie ___________________ she'd like to go to the cinema.
3. You've got to go to school __________________ you like it or not!
4. Caroline might come. It depends on _________________ she has a car or not.
5. We're not sure ___________________ we're going to change offices.
6. _________________ I buy the cake or make it myself won't make it less fattening!
7. I wonder ____________________ I should mention it to my boss.
8. He really doesn't care ____________________ it suits everyone.
9. I'm not sure _________________ I'll have time to go to the hairdressers.
10.The price doesn't change ______________ you travel by car or by train.
|1.whether or not
||8.whether or not
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.
Materials provided for use in the classroom or for private study.
Any other use without permission is forbidden.