Complete the sentences below with one of the following words:
WHATEVER ⁄ WHENEVER ⁄ WHEREVER ⁄ WHICHEVER ⁄ WHOEVER
(The answers are at the end of the page.)
1. You are welcome to come and stay with us __________ you like.
2. I'd like to speak to __________ is in charge of sales.
3. __________ you do, don't forget to call me as soon as you arrive.
4. It comes in three colours; choose __________ you prefer.
5. What do you want to do on Saturday? I don't mind - ___________ you like!
6. He always makes friends quickly, ________________ he goes.
7. _______________ borrowed the dictionary should return it as quickly as possible.
8. ______________ I try to participate in the conversation, someone interrupts me!
9. There is no entrance fee; you give __________ you can afford.
10.He says he's from Brookstown, ____________ that is.
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.
Materials provided for use in the classroom or for private study.
Any other use without permission is forbidden.