Complete the sentences with the correct form of
'used' + the verb.
1) Tom_______ (take) the bus..
→ Tom used to take
the bus .
2) Sue isn't _______(drink)
→ Sue isn't used to drinking
(The answers are at the end of the page.)
1. My grandmother _______________ (write) by hand,
but not now.
2. Bob is very busy
now. He _________________(not be) so busy.
3. It's my first
job. I'll have ________________(work) regular hours.
4. Before going to England Tom ______________ (drive) on the left.
5. As a boy Max _____________ (ride) a bicycle to school.
6. They find our food tasteless. They _______________ (eat) spicy food.
7. Computers _________ (be) expensive. Now the prices have dropped.
8. English is used a lot in business. We ______________ (speak) it..
9. As a child I ____________ (spend) a lot of time with my grandparents.
10.I thought I would never ______________________ (live) in New York.
1. used to write | 2. didn't use to be | 3. to get used to working
4. wasn't used to driving | 5. used to ride
| 6. are used to eating | 7. used to be
8. are used to speaking
| 9. used to spend | 10. get used to living
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.