Complete the sentences with the correct tense of the verb given.
(The answers are at the end of the page.)
1. In 2020, James______________ (visit) Tahiti with a group of friends.
2. This month Sacha _________________ (revise) for his exams.
3. Meghan is outside. She ________________ (wait) for 10 minutes.
4. Marie usually ____________ (have) a sandwich for lunch.
5. I ________________ (know) Ben since I was six years old.
6. At the moment I __________________ (do) a grammar exercise.
7. Alex is writing a report. He _____________(write) 4 pages already.
8. Once a month Emma _________ (go) to the hairdresser's.
9. Last year Sam and Tom ______________(travel) all over Australia.
10.Next Saturday, Andy _______________(take) Sophie to the theatre.
1. visited | 2. is revising | 3. has been waiting | 4. has | 5. have known
6. am doing | 7. has written | 8. goes |
9. travelled | 10. is taking
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.