Complete the following sentences with the correct preposition.
AT | FOR | FROM | ON | INTO | OF | ON | WITH
answers are at the end of the page.)
1. Mr. Martin is responsible ______ recruitment.
| 1. for | 2. for/in | 3. on | 4. for | 5. of
| 6. into | 7. of | 8. at/in
| 9. in | 10. in | 11. from | 12. with/in
| 13. of | 14. at | 15. into/on
2. I don't understand the reason ______ the increase ______ price.
3. Salaries depend ________ the level of responsibility.
4. You have to pay ________ the tickets the day you order them.
5. Our new Chairman reminds me _____ my old history teacher.
6. Could the report be translated ______ English for the meeting?
7. Thank you for offering to help. It's very kind ________ you.
8. Look _______ the woman _______ the picture. Who is she?
9. The manager didn't take part ______ the discussion.
10. It's no use taking him to the Louvre. He isn't interested ______ art.
11. The food in Japan is very different _______ European food.
12. I don't agree ______ you. ______ my opinion you're wrong.
13. John was late for the meeting as usual. That's typical ______ him.
14. We're inviting Pete to the party. He's very good _____ telling jokes.
15.The car crashed ______ a fence ______ the other side of the road.
Print This Page
All Rights Reserved.